Welcome to Weseli for Council 2011

Thanks for visiting! Please let me know what you think by filling out the online survey. And please help us win Greenhills by making a contribution to the Weseli for Council Campaign today:






Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I simply wanted to pass along my thanks to the Greenhills community for supporting me in my first run for Council. I certainly learned a lot, and realize have so much more to learn, to earn your confidence, if the opportunity arises to run again.

I want to thank the great group of volunteers who encouraged me in this effort, including Diana Behrendt for serving as my Treasurer. And I want to thank my family who put up with me through these crazy few months, especially my wife, who has provided me important encouragement and direction.

I also want to congratulate the hard work of those working on the School Levy. The results speak directly to the efforts that parents, students, teachers, administrators and board members made to assure success.

No comments:

Post a Comment