Welcome to Weseli for Council 2011

Thanks for visiting! Please let me know what you think by filling out the online survey. And please help us win Greenhills by making a contribution to the Weseli for Council Campaign today:






Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Congratulations to the New and Returning Council Members

I want to congratulate Maria Waltherr and Jeff Halter on their election to Village Council. The Village will be very well served by these two committed members with a fresh and relevant perspectives the key challenges.

Also, I want to congratulate Greg Hermes for his re-election. The Village will continue to benefit from Greg's commitment to the community, and his energy and purpose.

I look forward to working with the Village Council and these new members, in my role on Recreation Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment